Ok I am also friends with the RS president - like personalities. I am also Compassionate Service . We were talking about the blah of the RS room and decided we needed a floral decoration for the table. I also thought it would be nice to have one on the piano. I told her I would be on the lookout. I was dropping some stuff at the thrift store and there I saw this little ol arrangement begging to be taken away. I paid the $1 and was on my way. I stopped at the Dollar General and purchase two bushes of fall flowers. I took the basket home hit it with some gold spraypaint, placed in the flowers and walla! Not to bad!!1 Thanks to Auntie for helping me learn to arrange flowers. Notice my freshly mowed lawn in the background. It only took me 1 1/2 hours this time with the push mower and I was moving!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment