Monday, October 13, 2008

Fountain of Youth?

We have this natural spring that runs down in the front of our yard. I uncovered it a bit for Lars to drink from when he is out. Well with is running around in there and my trimming it back and back, it is really now easy to see. There is even a bank for him to sit at to drink although he would rather be sitting in the middle of the stream!
Crazy thing is part of Oscar's physical exercise , I take him outside- he is old you know!
The other day I took him- carried him down to the water for a drink. He liked it and now he yelps until we let him out at night and he stays down there all night. We have to go get him and bring him in in the am. He is eating more and is more social.
I tried an experiment with my mums. I brought the pots down and dropped them in the stream - they appear to be happier and fuller so I have taken to watering all my plants with this water.
Maybe I have come upon something here!
I will take a picture and post this!

No comments: