OK, I am finally posting pictures of the new house. The picture of the front is taken at the foot of our driveway. You can see why David wants a riding lawnmower!
The master bedroom is downstairs - I really do believe it is about all in all including the walk in closet and master bathroom- the size of our first apartment when we moved to Gboro!
Upstairs is David's room and two other rooms - one being the bonus room. David is excited to have a room for his games systems and not be crammed into a small room like in the house in Gboro.
Most of the acreage is either in the front yard or on the side in woodsy. Lars loves to go and explore on the side.
The picture of the street is looking up our street. Oh how peaceful!!!
I will attempt to get some pics from the inside soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment