Friday, September 26, 2008

Look What I Can Do!


I went out with one of my new friends, Tonya, the other day. We are so much alike it is almost scary! We walked into a Michaels and as she was saying Oh I need to make a fall wreath I was thinking it! We even choose many of the same flowers. Such as it is as I was getting my ER and Grey's Anatomy last night- I put the wreath together. I was going to hang it on the wall behind the entertainment center - but it does not fit there. For right now it will keep my Viking company by the fireplace.

We did get alot of rain last night but thankly after I transplanted 60 lirape (sp) along the front of the embankment on our front yard. I planted them in a line right where the yard goes down towards the ditch. It will look much nicer in the spring. I also plan to plant yellow bulbs to come up in the spring there too. I am toying with the idea of putting some day lillies around as well. I just dug them up from the house in Greensboro - hey they have to be split anyway right?

I am going to go back to dig up the Japanese Maple and transplant it into a big whiskey barrel- need to find one first.


Enjoys!

No comments: