Yes, ok it has been some time since I last posted. with taking care of Nana and getting things straight with her and her finances , trying to get the house sold in Gboro, getting situated here and let me see what else? Oh yeah the never ending search for a job, I am pooped!
I will share some photos of recent events along with some cool news!
First Easter: David was asked to play his violin along with the choir in the Easter program. He practiced several times with our wonderful neighbor across the street who also plays the violin. He was nervous and had a had timing tuning the A but was finally ready. The key the choir sang and the key the violin was in were different SO he ended up not playing. I will say this well done son for being to play a piece after not playing for a year.
Here is a picture of the Easter morn - yes the lilacs are real. After nine years in the ground the lilac bush was very generous this year. Too bad it is still at the old house.
Spring has arrived here and we recently had a chance to take Lars to the reservoir.


Ok Cool news - I have been asked to coordinate an Emergency Preparedness Fair. It will be held at 7 different locations in the area all on the same day. I partnered with several hotels in the area and take a look at the "Stash" I collected. The youth are preparing hygiene kits to be picked up by the Red Cross. David and his buds - The Dave Mathews Band helped count and divide the items into 7 boxes. Had fun counting 160 bars of soap in each box!



3 comments:
Nice picture of.....a man and his dog. Great group of kids there too and you know I love those lilacs....mine are still in the branches somewhere....no leafing and not blooming here in MA.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking care of Mom the best way you do!!!!
Sis
Did I see Garth Brooks on your playlist?? Have you gone just a little bit country on me?? Well, ya hoo! You know there is so much more out there.....
Sis...new stuff here?
Post a Comment